"Of roses, she bites off"
Premiere: Aug. 2001
Duration: approx. 30 min
Choreography: Morgan Nardi
Dance: Kathrin Heide, Morgan Nardi
Visual art: Naoko Tanaka
Promoted by the Office for Culture of the state capital Düsseldorf
Received first place in the "Tendances 2002" competition in Luxembourg
12. Feb. 2004; Istituto della Cultura Italiana, Köln
11. Jun. 2002; Festival Cour de Capucins, Luxembourg
11. May 2002; ART Center, Wuppertal
04. & 05. April 2002; Orangerie im Volksgarten, Köln
21., 22. & 23. March 2002; tanzhaus nrw, Düsseldorf
31. Aug. 02. 06.Sep. 2001; Ballhaus im Nordpark, Dösseldorf
Where is the reality? He strews roses at her feet and strikes her face, she pulls a pistol – however, all this belongs to the game. Easily outlined, discreet, cannot be grasped. Like figures in different films and plays they approach each other in animated shadows and small graphic scenes, drive their jokes with one another, organize small trials of strength. Nothing is clear, everything is secret – light as a feather, intelligent poetry on the topic"Realnesses".